EFFINGHAM COUNTY, IL-(Effingham Radio)- The United Way of Effingham County recently announced the 24 local non-profit agencies that will receive funding from the 2018-2019 Campaign.
The agencies are:
- Altamont After School Program
- Andrew Gobczynski Big Heart Foundation
- Big Brothers Big Sisters (Mid Illinois)
- Boy Scouts – Lincoln Trails Council
- Catholic Charities
- CEFS Literacy Program
- CEFS Retired Sr Volunteer Program (RSVP)
- Child Advocacy Center of E. Central Illinois
- Crisis Nursery of Effingham County
- Effingham Child Development Center
- Effingham County FISH Human Services
- Effingham County Search & Rescue
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- Girl Scouts of Southern Illinois
- Heartland Human Services
- Meals on Wheels of CEFS
- NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) of Effingham County
- One Hope United
- SAFE (Sexual Assault and Family Emergencies)
- Senior Services of Effingham County
- STAR (Strategic Training and Restoration)
- SWAN (Stopping Woman Abuse Now)
- Unit 40 Mentoring Program.
New to the partner agency list this year is the Altamont After School and Crisis Nursery of Effingham County.
For more information about United Way of Effingham County, contact 342-3824 or visit their website.