EFFINGHAM COUNTY JAIL
December 06, 2018
- 59 year old, Bradley E. Mahnke, Sr., of Mode, IL, was arrested by Altamont Police Department for Driving While License Is Suspended and No Valid Registration. Mahnke posted $150 and was released.
- 23 year old, Anthony S. Evans, of Cowden, IL, was arrested by Effingham Police Department on an Effingham County warrant for Contempt and a Shelby County warrant for Failure To Appear on the original charge Driving While License Is Suspended.
- 19 year old, Kayleigh L Wease, of Upton, KY, was arrested by Security Transport Services on an Effingham County warrant for Possession Of Methamphetamine.
- 40 year old, Michelle L. Harrellson, of Dyersburg, TN, was arrested by Security Transport Services on an Effingham County warrant for Possession Of Methamphetamine.
- 27 year old, Tyler J. Hardesty, of Effingham, IL was arrested by Effingham Police Department for Driving While License Is Revoked.
EFFINGHAM POLICE DEPARTMENT
November 9, 2018
- At 1:18 P.M. east of the intersection of Avenue of Mid America and N. Keller a vehicle driven by Norma J. Althoff, 73, Effingham, struck a vehicle driven by Nila G. Siemer, 62, Effingham. No injuries and no citations.
November 27, 2018
- At 3:05 P.M. at the intersection of N. 3rd and E. Evergreen a vehicle driven by Bryce E. Batchelor, 19, Effingham, struck a vehicle driven by Karen S. Wilkinson, 62, Mattoon. No injuries and no citations.
November 28, 2018
- At 2:29 P.M. at the intersection of S. 5th and W. Section a vehicle driven by Dorothy C. Bushur, 81, Effingham, struck a vehicle driven by Jill E. Matthews, 57, Mattoon. No injuries and no citations.
December 1, 2018
- At 10:14 A.M. at the intersection of W. Illinois and N. Main a vehicle driven by Emil E. Beals, 88, Effingham, went off the roadway and struck an Ameren Utility Pole. No injuries and no citations.
December 4, 2018
- At 2:27 P.M. at 1701 W. Evergreen a semi driven by Craig R. Young, 67, Hillsboro, ND, struck a semi driven by Harvinder Singh, 44, Brampton, ON. No injuries and no citations.
December 5, 2018
- At 12:30 P.M. at 1410 W. Fayette a vehicle driven by Albert E. Lindsey, 83, Mattoon, struck a parked vehicle owned by Carolyn S. Porter, Mt. Vernon. No injuries and no citations.
INDIVIDUALS LISTED AS ARRESTED OR ISSUES CITATION ARE CONSIDERED INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY IN A COURT OF LAW