EFFINGHAM COUNTY JAIL
December 05, 2018
- 33 year old, Matthew A. Logsdon, of Beecher City, IL, was arrested by Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on a Fayette County warrant for Failure To Appear/Pay on the original charge of Possession Of Methamphetamine (<5 grams). Logsdon posted $325 and was released.
- 47 year old, Michael S. Woodward, of Effingham, IL, was arrested by Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on a Champaign County warrant for Failure To Appear on the original charge of Theft/Disposing Merchandise ($300).
EFFINGHAM POLICE DEPARTMENT
December 1, 2018
- At 5:10 a.m. at 2500 N. Third Street a semi driven by Oscar Inufio Hernandez, 44, Louisville, KY, struck a parked semi owned by Empire Express Inc., Memphis, TN. No injuries. No citations.
December 4, 2018
- At 10:49 a.m. at 1702 W. Evergreen Avenue a parked semi owned by Trucks For You inc., Muskogee, OK, was struck by a white semi pulling a flatbed trailer which left the scene. No injuries. No citations.
- At 12:36 p.m. at 1014 Martin Street a vehicle driven by Patrick A. Romero, 31, Effingham, struck a mailbox belonging to Glen R. Shepard.
- At 3:28 p.m. at 1102 Holiday Drive a vehicle driven by Chase A. Jackson, 18, Effingham, backed into a vehicle parked and unattended belonging to Beverly S. Leslie, Effingham. No injuries. No citations.
December 3, 2018
-Christian D. Garrard, 23, Greenup
- Driving While License Suspended
- Operating Uninsured Vehicle
INDIVIDUALS LISTED AS ARRESTED OR ISSUED CITATION ARE CONSIDERED INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY IN A COURT OF LAW