Effingham County Jail
September 26, 2018
- 39 year old, Jesse L. Dohm, of Oblong, IL, was arrested by Effingham Police Department for Driving While License Is Suspended and Operating An Uninsured Motor Vehicle. Dohm posted $150 and was released.
- 32 year old, Marcus A. Montgomery, of St. Louis, MO, was arrested by Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on a 7 day Effingham County Mittimus To Jail for the original charge of Driving Under The Influence.
- 35 year old, Allan D. Andrews, of Bellevue, OH, was arrested by Effingham Police Department for Possession Of Methamphetamine, Possession Of Drug Paraphernalia, Driving While License Is Suspended, False Or Secret Compartment In A Motor Vehicle, Possession Of Cannabis (Civil).
- 24 year old, Robert E. Bone, Jr., Effingham, IL, was arrested by Effingham County Sheriff’s Department for Domestic Battery.
Effingham Police Department
September 18, 2018
- At 5:56 A.M. at 2500 N. 3rd a semi driven by 58 year old, Timothy S. Goodrich, of Topeka, KS, struck a parked semi owned by QQ Freight Inc., Chicago Ridge. No injuries and no citations.
September 24, 2018
- At 2:44 P.M. East of the intersection of W. Fayette and Fayette Frontage a vehicle driven by 25 year old, Grant A. Johnson, of Effingham, IL, struck a vehicle driven by 54 year old, Raymond M. Koterba, of Effingham, IL. Koterba sustained injuries and was transported by ambulance to HSHS St. Anthony’s Memorial Hospital for treatment. Johnson was ticketed for Failure to Yield.
September 25, 2018
- At 5:30 P.M. at the intersection of Fayette and Maple a vehicle driven by 19 year old, Devin T. Smith, of Vandalia, IL, struck a vehicle driven by 68 year old, Norma J. Newman, of Effingham, IL. No injuries. Newman was ticketed for Disobeying Traffic Control Device.
-INDIVIDUALS LISTED AS ARRESTED OR ISSUED CITATION ARE INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY IN A COURT OF LAW-