Effingham County Jail
September 19, 2018
- 23 year old, Jenna K. Kampfl, of Edgewood, IL, was arrested by Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on an Effingham County warrant for Failure To Appear on the original charge of Driving While License Is Suspended.
Effingham Police Department
September 14, 2018
- 59 year old, John R. Feldhake, of St. Elmo, IL, was cited Possession of Burglary Tools, Theft and Driving While License Is Revoked.
September 15, 2018
- 22 year old, Jordan M. Lockhart, of Charleston, IL, was cited for Aggravated Battery, Aggravated Battery To A Peace Officer and Felony Criminal Damage To Property.
September 16, 2018
- 20 year old, Preston T. Burger, of Effingham, IL, was cited for Operating An Uninsured Motor Vehicle.
- 29 year old, Jordan A. Kritz, of Effingham, IL, was cited for Operating An Uninsured Motor Vehicle.
-INDIVIDUALS LISTED AS ARRESTED OR ISSUED A CITATION ARE INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY IN A COURT OF LAW-