Effingham County Jail
August 05, 2018
- 57 year old, Charles D. Yoder, of Beecher City, IL was arrested by Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on an Effingham County warrant for the original charge of Theft.
- 25 year old, Trenton D. Morrison, of Toledo, IL was arrested by Effingham Police Department for Possession of Methamphetamine, Possession of Cannabis (Civil) and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
- 20 year old, Anthony M. Jamison, of Effingham, IL was arrested by Effingham Police Department for Battery.
Effingham Police Department
August 2, 2018
- 38 year old, Tiffany L. Goers, of Altamont, IL was cited for No Valid Driver’s License.
August 3, 2018
- 55 year old, Kenneth P. Meyer, of Watson, IL was cited for Disorderly Conduct.
- 29 year old, Derek L. Feldhake, of Charleston, IL was cited for Driving While License Suspended.
- 25 year old, Jacob L. McGuire, of Flora, IL was cited for Resisting/Obstructing a Peace Officer, Obstructing Identification, Criminal Damage to State Supported Property, Retail Theft and Disorderly Conduct.
- 49 year old, Henrietta F. Heitkamp, of Effingham, IL was cited for Operating an Uninsured Motor Vehicle.
August 4, 2018
- 26 year old, Kendrick R. Thomas, of Effingham, IL was cited for Driving While License Revoked.
- 33 year old, Jeremy A. Kreke, of Effingham, IL was cited for Operating an Uninsured Motor Vehicle.
August 5, 2018
- 19 year old, Logan A. Gephart, of Beecher City, IL was cited for Operating an Uninsured Motor Vehicle.
-ALL INDIVIDUALS LISTED AS ARRESTED OR ISSUED A CITATION ARE INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY IN A COURT OF LAW-