Effingham County Jail
July 26, 2018
- 42 year old, Caroline Minard, of Effingham, IL was arrested by Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on a Coles County warrant for Contempt of Court. Minard was transported to Coles County.
- 38 year old, Shane L. Henkelman, of Washington, PA was arrested by Effingham Police Department for Driving While License is Suspended. Henkelman posted $150.
- 26 year old, Danielle C. Wagner, of Effingham, IL was arrested by Effingham Police Department for Possession of Methamphetamine, Possession of a Controlled Substance and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
- 35 year old, William W. Lofton, of Effingham, IL was arrested by Effingham Police Department for Unlawful Use of a Weapon, Aggravated Assault and Criminal Damage to Property.
Effingham Police Department
July 23, 2018
- At 12:22 P.M. at 1203 N. Keller a vehicle driven by 25 year old, Kara A. Esker, of Teutopolis, IL turned in front of and was struck by a vehicle driven by 61 year old, Stephen A. Shotts, of Benton, IL. No injuries and no citations.
July 20, 2018
- 32 year old, Heather R. Orsborn, of Effingham, IL was cited for Possession of Methamphetamine and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
July 21, 2018
- 25 year old, Jeffrey J. Myers, of Effingham, IL was cited for Possession of Methamphetamine and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
July 25, 2018
- 35 year old, Alan J. Logsdon, of Shelbyville, IL was cited for Driving While License Revoked and Operating an Uninsured Motor Vehicle.
July 26, 2018
- 17 year old, Cheyenna R. Vance, of Altamont, IL was cited for No Valid Driver’s License – GDL Violation (Time Restriction).
Shelby County Sheriff’s Office
July 22, 2018
- 48 year old, Michael L Kibler, of Gays was arrested for possession of a firearm by a felon.
-ALL INDIVIDUALS LISTED AS ARRESTED OR ISSUED A CITATION ARE INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY IN A COURT OF LAW-