Effingham County Jail
July 25, 2018
- 41 year old, Kathleen A. Finton, of Arcola, IL was arrested by Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on an Effingham County warrant for Failure to Appear on the original charge of Possession of Cannabis (<2.5 grams).
- 24 year old, Robert E. Bone, of Watson, IL was arrested by Effingham County Sheriff’s Department for Operating an ATV On a Roadway and Driving While License is Suspended. Bone posted $150.
- 35 year old, Alan J.Logsdon, of Shelbyville, IL was arrested by Effingham County Sheriff’s Department for Driving While License is Revoked. Logsdon posted $150.
Effingham Police Department
July 19, 2018
- At 4:46 A.M. at the intersection of 3rd and the I57 SB/I70 WB ramp an unknown vehicle sideswiped a motorcycle operated by 33 year old, Jeremy R. Royle, of Neoga, IL. Royle sustained injuries but refused treatment. No citations at this time.
July 20, 2018
- At 5:24 P.M. at the intersection of Parker and Raney a vehicle driven by 52 year old, Curtis M. P. Goeckner, of Dieterich, IL rear-ended a vehicle driven by 46 year old, Glen A. Phillips, of Effingham, IL. No injuries and no citations.
July 21, 2018
- At 6:00 A.M. at 1301 N. Maple an unknown vehicle struck a parked vehicle owned by Jeffery Logsdon, of Farina, IL. No injuries and no citations at this time.
July 24, 2018
- At 11:28 A.M. north of the intersection of Keller and Temple a vehicle driven by 69 year old, Marilyn M. Utz, of Effingham, IL struck and damaged a mailbox owned by Todd Kabbes, Effingham. No injuries and no citations.
July 21, 2018
- 21 year old, Blake E. Willis, of Effingham, IL was cited for Resisting/Obstructing a Peace Officer.
July 22, 2018
- 23 year old, Kerry D. Whipple Jr., of Louisville, IL was cited for Possession of Cannabis (10-30 grams).
-ALL INDIVIDUALS LISTED AS ARRESTED OR ISSUED CITATION ARE CONSIDERED INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY IN A COURT OF LAW-