Effingham County Jail
July 1, 2018
- 25 year old, Patric N. McGuire, of Watson, IL was arrested by Effingham Police Department on an Effingham County (Failure To Appear) warrant for the charge Possession of Cannabis.
- 23 year old, Kalia A. Morales, of Effingham, IL was arrested by Effingham Police Department for Aggravated Assault and Resisting a Peace Officer.
- 48 year old, Ronald R Hurst, Jr., of Decatur, IL was arrested by Effingham County Sheriff’s Department for Disorderly Conduct.
Effingham Police Department
June 25, 2018
- At 9:14 P.M. at 1701 W. Evergreen an unknown vehicle struck a parked semi owned by Red Mountain Transport LLC, Birmingham, AL. No injuries and no citations at this time.
June 29, 2018
- At 7:59 A.M. north of the intersection of Evergreen and 4th a vehicle driven by 81 year old, Kenneth G. Walker, of Effingham, backed into a vehicle driven by 62 year old, Brenda K. Bloemer, of Effingham. No injuries and no citations.
- At 11:52 A.M. south of the intersection of Keller and Evergreen a vehicle driven by 50 year old, Barbara A. Staser, of Effingham, rear-ended a vehicle driven by 48 year old, Stephen D. Welton, of Windsor, causing Welton’s vehicle to rear-end a vehicle driven by 49 year old, Melody A. Miller, of Montrose. No injuries and no citations.
June 27, 2018
- 44 year old, Tonya L. Hodgkin, of Mason, IL was cited for Driving Under the Influence
June 30, 2018
- 31 year old, Brandon L. Parkhurst, of Watson, IL was cited for Squealing/Screeching of Tires
July 1, 2018
- 44 year old, Elmer R. Jaeger, of Sugar Grove, IL was cited for Aggravated Battery and Disorderly Conduct
- 23 year old, Kalia A. Morales, of Effingham, IL was cited for Aggravated Assault and Resisting a Peace Officer
–ALL INDIVIDUALS LISTED AS ARRESTED OR ISSUED A CITATION ARE INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY IN A COURT OF LAW-