Effingham County Jail
May 30, 2018
- 42 year old, Shana R Spicer, of Effingham was arrested by Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on an Effingham County failure to appear warrant attachment for contempt. Spicer posted $250.
- 28 year old, Timothy M Shellenbarger, of Shelbyville was arrested by Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on an Effingham County failure to appear warrant for possession of Methamphetamine (less than <5 grams), as well as a Shelby County failure to appear warrant for battery.
- 53 year old, Mark J Joyce, of St Elmo was arrested by the Illinois State Police for driving with a suspended license. Joyce posted $150.
Effingham Police Department
May 11, 2018
- At 9:19pm, 2500 N 3rd a vehicle driven by Isaac A Clark, 28, of Fritch, TX, struck and damaged a fuel pump owned by Pilot Truck Stop. No injuries and no citations.
May 18, 2018
- At 7pm, at 1702 W Evergreen a semi driven by Mohinder P S Gill, 48, of Grand Island, NY, struck a parked semi owned by TM Trans, Inc., of Woodstock, GA. No injuries and no citations.
- At 8:11pm, north of the intersection of 3rd and Evrgreen a vehicle driven by Erika Davis, 23, of Effngham, IL, struck a deer. No injuries and no citations.
May 24, 2018
- At 12:48pm, at the intersection of Temple and Keller a vehicles driven by Mikayla F Campbell, 20, of Altamont, IL, rear-ended a vehicle driven by Hayley R Young, 33, of Effingham, IL. No injuries. Campbell was ticketed for failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident.
May 25, 2018
- At 12:54pm, at 305 Miracle a vehicle driven by Diane M Frohning, 46, of Newton, IL, backed into a parked vehicle owned by Kimberly Blickem, of Effingham, IL. No injuries and no citations.
May 24, 2018
- 44 year old, Donald L Burton, of Effingham was cited for Possession of Methamphetamine, Possession of a Controlled Substance and Resisting a Peace Officer.
May 27, 2018
- 18 year old, Sierra K Blankenship, of Effingham was cited for No Valid Driver’s License.
May 28, 2018
- 18 year old, Daniel C Lankford, of Effingham was cited for Possession of Stolen Property, Burglary to Motor Vehicle, Credit Card Fraud and Resisting or Obstructing a Peace Officer.
Mattoon Police Department
May 29, 2017
- 33 year old, Brandon A Herschberger, of Mattoon was arrested for criminal sexual assault and aggravated domestic battery.
- 30 year old, Shay A Margenthaler, homeless was arrested for domestic battery.
- 27 year old, Shelby L Quillman, homeless was arrested for domestic battery.
- 37 year old, Anthony S T Hensley, of Mattoon was arrested for burglary.
All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in the court of law.