Effingham County Jail
March 5, 2018
- 42 year old, Caroline A Minard, of Effingham was arrested by the Effingham Police Department on a Coles County failure to appear warrant attachment for contempt.
March 6, 2018
- 29 year old, Jessi R Irwin, of Salem was arrested by the Altamont Police Department for possession of Methamphetamine, possession of drug paraphernalia, obstructing ID, a Marion County failure to appear warrant for possession of controlled substance, and a Franklin County failure to appear warrant for possession of a controlled substance.
Effingham Police Department
February 23, 2018
- At 1:57pm at 200 N 3rd, a semi driven by 27 year old, Brad M Holkenbrink, of Teutopolis struck a parked vehicle owned by Theresa Rogers, of Mason. No injuries or citations were reported.
February 28, 2018
- At 11:50am east of the intersection of Fayette and Outer Belt West, a semi driven by 59 year old, Ernest K Cooper, of Galveston, Texas attempted a U-Turn, left the road, and became stuck, damaging property owned by Petro Truck Stop. No injuries or citations were reported.
- At 3:48pm south of the intersection of Banker and Canadian National Spur Railroad, a vehicle driven by 56 year old, Brett W Mills, of Harvel sideswiped a vehicle driven by 37 year old, Heather L Scott, of Flora. No injuries or citations were reported.
March 2, 2018
- At 5:17pm at the intersection of Fayette and Willow, a semi driven by 27 year old, Darnell C Penn, of North Las Vegas, Nevada drove up and over the curb, striking and damaging an IDOT crosswalk signal. No injuries or citations were reported.
March 3, 2018
- At 7:09pm at the intersection of Banker and Fayette, a vehicle driven by 17 year old, Rebecca G Webster, of Effingham struck a vehicle driven by 68 year old, John H Barton, of Effingham. No injuries were reported. Webster was ticketed for failure to yield.
February 14, 2018
- 44 year old, Derek S Lingafelter, of Altamont was cited for driving while license is suspended.
March 2, 2018
- 43 year old, Micah A Veech, of Neoga was cited for operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
- 54 year old, Tyrone L Harvey, of Effingham was cited for driving while license is suspended.
- 38 year old, Karl J Jean, of Cicero was cited for possession of less than 10 grams but not more than 3o grams of cannabis.
All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in the court of law.