Effingham County Jail
February 13, 2018
- No jail news release
Effingham Police Department
February 8, 2018
- At 3:32pm north of the intersection of Henrietta and Fayette, a vehicle driven by 30 year old, Daniel T Steele, of Beecher City rear-ended a vehicle driven by 29 year old, Brianne E Gillespie, of Brownstown. No injuries were reported. Steele was ticketed for failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident.
February 12, 2018
- 35 year old, Zachary A Anderson, of Effingham was cited for operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
- 21 year old, Taylor C Paraiso, of Effingham was cited for no valid registration and operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
Mattoon Police Department
February 10, 2018
- 23 year old, Lucas T. Massey, of Mattoon was arrested for Domestic Battery. Massey was taken to the Coles County Jail.
- 25 year old, Carl J. Williams, of Mattoon was arrested for Theft, Criminal Damage to Property, Criminal Trespass to a Motor Vehicle, and Obstructing Identification. Williams was taken to the Coles County Jail.
- 33 year old, Iris D. Henderson, of Mattoon was arrested for Aggravated Assault. Henderson was issued a court date and was released.
All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in the court of law.