Effingham County Jail Bookings – March 21, 2017:
- 25 year old Kendrick R. Thomas, of Decatur, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on an Effingham County warrant for Unlawful Possession of Credit/Debit Card. Bond of $575 was posted.
- 30 year old Jonathan G. Devore, of Mason, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department and charged with Contempt of Court/Failed Drug Test on charge of Possession of Methamphetamine less than 5 grams. Bond of $2,500 was posted.
- 49 year old Timothy J. Stevens, of Sunrise, Arizona, was arrested by the Illinois State Police and charged with DUI/Alcohol and Failure to Signal When Required.
- 33 year old Dane J. Cannon, of Effingham, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on a Coles County warrant for Violation of Pre-Trial. Bond of $1,000 was posted.
Effingham Police Department:
March 19, 2017:
- At 1:01 P.M. north of the intersection of Evergreen and 4th a vehicle driven by Mary E. Dasenbrock, 75, Effingham, rear-ended a vehicle driven by Ernest West, 35, Effingham. No injuries and no citations.
March 20, 2017:
- Shannon J. Black, 39, Effingham
- Operating an Uninsured Motor Vehicle
All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in the court of law.