Effingham County Jail Bookings – March 6 2017:
- 20 year old Alexander A. Zwettler, of Tuetopolis, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on an Effingham County Mittimus and sentenced to 15 days periodic Imprisonment on the charge of Illegal consumption by a minor.
- 44 yea old Ida E. Ealy, of Toledo, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on an Effingham County warrant for Failure to Appear/Pay on Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. Bond of $500 was posted.
- 38 year old Debra J. Payne, of Effingham, was arrested by the Effingham Police Department and charged with Burglary to a motor vehicle.
- 30 year old Daniel J. Payne, of Beecher City, was arrested by the Effingham Police Department and charged with Possession of Firearm/Ammo by a Felon.
- 23 year old Devin M. Logsdon, of Dieterich, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department and charged with Violation Order of Protection.
Effingham Police Department:
March 6, 2017:
- At 7:02 A.M at the intersection of Fayette and Banker a vehicle driven by Emily C. Conner, 22, Arthur, turned in front of and collided with a vehicle driven by Trent J. Pearcy, 18, Effingham. No injuries. Conner was ticketed for Failure to Yield.
- At 5:41 P.M. at 1304 Ave of Mid America a vehicle driven by Lynette Cowley, 57, Effingham, turned in front of and was struck by a vehicle driven by Brandon M. Fallert, 21, Effingham. No injuries and no citations.
- At 9:00 P.M. north of the intersection of Raney and Rickelman a vehicle driven by Keith R. Ault, 31, Effingham, left the roadway, striking and damaging a gate and fencing owned by Mark Goldstein, Effingham. Ault sustained injuries and was transported by ambulance to HSHS St. Anthony Memorial Hospital. Ault was ticketed for Improper Lane Usage and Failure to Reduce Speed to Avoid an Accident.
All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.