Effingham County Jail Bookings- January 24, 2017:
- 21-year-old Meranda Lynn Shaw, of Effingham, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department and charged with Contempt of Court for Failed Drug Test. Bond of $250 was posted.
- 25-year-old Brittany L. Janosik, of St. Marie, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department and charged with Contempt of Court for Failed Drug Test.
- 41-year-old Jeana M. Kollman, of Watson, was arrested by the Effingham Police Department for Possession of a Controlled Substance and an Effingham County warrant for Meth Manufacturing Material.
- 51-year-old Tammy Sue Songer, of Dieterich, was arrested by the Illinois State Police and charged with DUI Alcohol, Failure to Signal When Required, Operating an Uninsured Motor Vehicle, and Loud Exhust.
- 37-year-old Matthew Dee Sharp, of Ramsey, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on an Effingham County warrant for Contempt.
- 44-year-old Daron M. Rumley, of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, was transported to the Effingham County Jail by the Security Transport Service on a 4 1/2 year sentence for Aggravated DUI.
Effingham Police Department:
January 23, 2017:
- At 6:40 P.M. at the intersection of Banker and Wabash an unknown vehicle struck a vehicle driven by Shanna L. Lewis, 43, Effingham. No injuries and no citations at this time.