Effingham County Jail – October 12, 2016:
- 53-year-old Tracy E. Willis, of Simi Valley, California, was arrested by the Effingham Police Department and charged with Criminal Trespass to Property.
- 30-year-old Alex L. Walker, of Mattoon, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Office on Effingham County Warrant for Identity Theft. Bail of $1000 was posted.
- 29-year-old Michael C.F. Mathes, of Gibson City, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s and charged with Possession of Methamphetamine, Possession of a Hypodermic Needle, Driving While Licence Revoked, Operating an Uninsured Motor Vehicle, and Obstructing a Police Officer.
- 27-year-old Joshua A. Zinkgraf, of Keysport, IL, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Office on an Effingham County Warrant for For Methamphetamine.
- 49-year-old Charles M. Burk, of Silver Lake, Indiana, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s on an Effingham County Warrant for Failure to Appear in Court for Disorderly Conduct.
- 19-year-old Vontez Deontae Williams, of Carbondale, was arrested by the Illinois State Police and charged with Driving While Licence Revoked, Speeding. Bail of $150 was posted.
- 34-year-old Blake Adam Beavers, of Effingham, was arrested by the Effingham Police Department and charged with Disorderly Conduct.
Effingham Police Department:
October 12, 2016
- At 16:08 P.M. on the I57 SB/I70 WB exit ramp a motorcycle driven by S. Paul Gillet II, 21, Watson, left the roadway, fell over, and came to rest in the ditch. An IDOT delineator post was struck and damaged during the incident. Gillet sustained injuries and was transported by private vehicle to HSHS St. Anthony Memorial Hospital. No citations.
October 13, 2016
- At 12:12 A.M. at 1701 W. Evergreen a semi driven by Brian K. Johnson, 49, West Monroe, LA, backed into a parked semi owned by Transport Continental Inc, Pharr, TX. No injuries and no citations.
- Burglary from a motor vehicle occurred while parked at 101 E. Virginia on 10/12/16 between 6:15 P.M. and 8:00 P.M. Stolen was a purse valued at $15.00, checkbook, Driver’s License, one debit card, two credit cards, medical card, an iPhone valued at $600.00 and an undetermined amount of cash.