EFFINGHAM, IL-(Effingham Radio)- The Effingham City Council is set to meet on Tuesday at 6:00pm.
After voting on the Omnibus Vote Agenda, the Council will consider and take possible action on four items of business.
The action items are as follows:
- Consider an ordinance that adopts a revised personnel policy manual, amending specific leave policies to modify the language of days to hours.
- Consider a resolution authorizing the issuance of a Class P-1 Liquor License to Sporty’s Beverage Connection with an effective date of January 31, 2019.
- Consider a resolution accepting the lowest responsive proposals for the 2018 Street Maintenance Aggregate Stockpiling.
- Consider a resolution authorizing the City to enter into a contract for professional consulting services with TLC, LLC.
The Council will then discuss three items of business.
They are as follows:
- Bid letting for Outer Belt West North
- Discussion of public nuisances for maintenance of an unsightly yard or any accumulation of rubbish, garbage, refuse, trash, junk, or other abandoned materials.
- Discussion of recreational vehicles and trailers.
Tourism Director Thoele will discuss with the Council the Holiday Lights and Festive Sights: Holiday Lighting Competition and the Wonderland in Lights.
The Effingham City Council meets in the City Council Chambers of City Hall on East Jefferson Avenue.