Effingham County Jail
November 19, 2018
- 37 year old, Amanda L. Woods, of Clay City, IL was arrested by Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on an Effingham County warrant for Failure To Appear on the original charge of Possession Of A Controlled Substance.
- 50 year old, Donald R. Dykes, of Milwaukee, WI, was arrested by Illinois State Police for Driving While License Is Suspended, Speeding, Operation Of An Uninsured Motor Vehicle and Improper Lane Usage. Dykes posted $150.
- 27 year old, Jared William Sapp, of Effingham, IL, was arrested by Effingham County Sheriff’s Department for Possession Of Methamphetamine, Possession Of A Hypodermic Syringe and Possession Of Cannabis (Civil).
- 27 year old, Aaron Michael Baker, of Effingham, IL, was arrested by Effingham Police Department on an Effingham County warrant for Failure To Appear on the original charge of Failure To Report Change Of Address Or Employment.
Effingham Police Department
October 31, 2018
- At 6:03 A.M. at 1304 N. Keller a vehicle driven by Timothy J. Dubois, 58, Shobonier, struck a vehicle driven by Louis B. Mendella, 54, Effingham. No injuries and no citations.
November 10, 2018
- At 2:14 A.M. at 1206 Avenue of Mid America a vehicle driven by Nancy A. Walker, 57, Louisville, struck a parked vehicle owned by David M. Delany, Altamont. No injuries and no citations.
INDIVIDUALS LISTED AS ARRESTED OR ISSUED CITATION ARE CONSIDERED INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY IN A COURT OF LAW