EFFINGHAM COUNTY JAIL
November 9, 2018
- 59 year old, Richard L Knoth, of Belleville was arrested by the Illinois State Police for possession of Methamphetamine, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of 10-30 grams of cannabis, and speeding. Knoth was given a recognizance bond.
- 33 year old, Justin N Pocrnich, of Newton was arrested by the Effingham Police Department on a US Marshall Federal warrant for probation violation. Pocrnich was released to Marion County.
- 39 year old, Jeremiah Hodges, of Moline was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on a Dewitt County warrant for driving while license is suspended and driving while under the influence. Hodges posted $300.
- 45 year old, Jeannie M Fancher, of Effingham was arrested by the Effingham Police Department for domestic battery.
- 24 year old, Tabitha A Parcell, of Newton was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on an Effingham County attachment for contempt.
-ALL PERSONS LISTED ARE INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY IN THE COURT OF LAW-