Effingham County Jail
November 8, 2018
- 32 year old, Lindsey J Graham, of Dieterich was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on an Effingham County attachment for contempt. Graham posted $100.
- 48 year old, Henry L Johnson, of Metropolis was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on an Effingham County failure to appear warrant for driving while license is revoked. Johnson posted $325.
- 39 year old, James W Settlemire, of Altamont was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on an Effingham County original warrant for theft.
November 9, 2018
- 35 year old, Nicole M Hazlett, of Effingham was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on an Effingham County failure to appear warrant for possession of a controlled substance. Hazlett posted $825.
Effingham Police Department
November 7, 2018
- 48 year old, Fred J Welch, of Altamont was cited for operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
Shelby County Sheriff’s Department
October 6, 2018
- Deputies were dispatched to a report of a reckless driver traveling southbound on US Rt 51. Deputies attempted to make a traffic stop but the driver continued on 51 to Rt 16 towards Tower Hill. After the vehicle was stopped the driver was identified as a male juvenile from Decatur. He was transported to the Detention Center and issued citations for Improper Lane Usage, Speeding, Reckless Driving, Aggravated Fleeing or Attempting to Elude a Police Officer, and No Valid Driver’s License and released to his parents.
October 11, 2018
- Dillon S. Freeman, 23, of Toledo was arrested for possession of a Controlled Substance, Possession of Methamphetamine and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia after a traffic stop at Rt 16 and 2400E. He was transported to the Shelby County Detention Center.
October 27, 2018
- Taylor M. Kull, 25, of Assumption was arrested and issued citations for Driving Under the influence and Improper lane usage after a traffic stop at 1000E 1500N. She was transported to the Detention Center where she posted bond and was released.
October 28, 2018
- Michael D. Tilford, 47, of Windsor was issued a citation for Driving Revoked after Deputies received a report of an accident located at North Locust and East Maine in Windsor. He was operating a forklift on the roadway and hit a parked mini van causing damage.
-ALL PERSONS LISTED ARE INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY IN THE COURT OF LAW-