Effingham County Jail
November 07, 2018
- 47 year old, Barbara L. Helm, of Teutopolis, IL, was arrested by Effingham Police Department for Possession Of Methamphetamine, Possession Of Drug Paraphernalia and Operating An Uninsured Motor Vehicle.
- 31 year old, Johny H. Gillespie, of Effingham, IL, was arrested by Effingham County Sheriff’s Department for Failure To Report New Information.
- 45 year old, Lynn D. Bergman, of St. Peter, IL, was arrested by Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on an Effingham County warrant for Failure To Appear on the original charge of Contempt. Bergman posted $100.
Effingham Police Department
October 31, 2018
- At 7:04 P.M. at 1000 E. Evergreen a vehicle driven by Connie M. Horn, 39, Teutopolis, attempted a U-Turn, lost control and left the roadway, striking a culvert. No injuries and no citations.
November 1, 2018
- At 10:23 A.M. at 1204 Ave of Mid America vehicles driven by Jeremy A. Smock, 40, Willow Hill, and Daniel L. Guy, 42, Irvington, backed into each other. No injuries and no citations.
November 3, 2018
- At 1:51 P.M. west of the intersection of Fayette and Country a semi driven by William J. Grunloh, 62, Springfield, rear-ended a vehicle driven by Jody L. Siemer, 41, Teutopolis, causing Siemer’s vehicle to rear-end a vehicle driven by Timothy L. Salyers, 31, Wheeler. No injuries and no citations.
- At 6:15 P.M. at 1302 Ave of Mid America a vehicle driven by Ana L. Gomez Segura, 41, Effingham, struck a vehicle driven by Wyatt M. Stone, 20, Altamont. No injuries. Gomez Segura was ticketed for Failure to Yield.
November 5, 2018
- At 3:13 P.M. at the intersection of Temple and Maple a vehicle driven by Angela R. Deters, 53, Neoga, rear-ended a vehicle driven by Kay B. Hansen, 70, Long Beach, CA. Both drivers sustained injuries, but refused treatment. No citations.
November 6, 2018
- At 7:38 A.M. at the intersection of National and Schwerman a vehicle driven by Kevin G. Jansen, 57, Breese, rear-ended a vehicle driven by Brian D. Boerngen, 52, Mason. No injuries and no citations.
November 5, 2018
Adam Tieffel, 22, Effingham
- Obstructing Identification
November 7, 2018
Barbara L. Helm, 47, Assumption
- Possession of Methamphetamine
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Operating an Uninsured Motor Vehicle
INDIVIDUALS LISTED AS ARRESTED OR ISSUED CITATION ARE CONSIDERED INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY IN A COURT OF LAW