Effingham County Jail
October 15, 2018
- 21 year old, Andrew J. Norris, of Effingham, IL, was arrested by Effingham Police Department on an Effingham County warrant for Criminal Damage To Property. Norris posted $500.
- 23 year old, Haley E. Koeberlein, of Ingraham, IL, was arrested by Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on an Effingham County warrant for Failure To Appear on the original charge of Contempt. Koeberlein posted $100.
Effingham Police Department
October 10, 2018
- At 10:38 A.M. at the intersection of Fayette and the I57 SB/I70 WB entrance ramp a vehicle driven by a 17 year old juvenile from Vandalia rear-ended a vehicle driven by Steven J. Rieman, 42, Effingham. No injuries. The juvenile was ticketed for No Valid Driver’s License and Operating an Uninsured Motor Vehicle.
October 12, 2018
- At 4:39 P.M. north of the intersection of Willow and Gordon a vehicle driven by Chelsey R. Stuckemeyer, 30, Altamont, rear-ended a vehicle driven by Ross W. Petty, 29, Effingham. Both drivers sustained injuries but refused treatment. Stuckemeyer was ticketed for Failure to Reduce Speed to Avoid an Accident.
October 9, 2018
- A 16 Year Old Juvenile, from Effingham, IL, was cited for Domestic Battery.
October 12, 2018
- 32 year old, Jonathan A. Rojas, of Effingham, IL, was cited for Domestic Battery.
- A 14 Year Old Juvenile, from Altamont, IL, was cited for Unlawful Possession of Tobacco by a Minor.
- A 14 Year Old Juvenile, from Effingham, IL was cited for Unlawful Possession of Tobacco by a Minor.
-INDIVIDUALS LISTED AS ARRESTED OR ISSUED CITATION ARE INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY IN A COURT OF LAW-