Violations and Enforcement Activity:
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI) Citations 0
- Other Alcohol/Drug Citations 1
- Occupant Restraint Offenses 5
- Registration Offenses 1
- Driver’s License Offenses 11
- Insurance Violations 6
- Total Citations/Arrests 17
- Total Written Warnings 13
Alcohol and drug impairment is a factor in more than 30 percent of all fatal motor vehicle crashes in Illinois, and throughout the U.S., nearly 10,000 people die each year due to alcohol-impaired driving.
RSCs are designed to keep our roads safe by taking dangerous DUI offenders off the road.
This project was funded through the Illinois Department of Transportation.