Effingham County Sheriff’s Department
- Brenda L Davis, 37, of Altamont was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department for driving under the influence of alcohol, failure to yield, and driving with an open container of alcohol in the vehicle. Davis was NTA and released.
- Jennifer L Rehkemper, 34, of Altamont was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department for riding with an open container of alcohol in the vehicle, and environmental safety dumping. Rehkemper posted $300
Effingham Police Department
December 26, 2017
- At 11:25 A.M. at the intersection of Keller and Ford a vehicle driven by David A. Black, 21, Beecher City, rear-ended a vehicle driven by Arlene L. Elder, 70, Sullivan. No injuries and no citations.
- At 2:54 P.M. at the intersection of Keller and Thelma Keller a vehicle driven by Brittany R. Conard, 27, Shelbyville, pulled into the path of and was struck by a vehicle driven by Nicole L. Dirks, 29, St. Louis, MO. No injuries. Conard was ticketed for Operating an Uninsured Motor Vehicle
- At 5:35 P.M. north of the intersection of Keller and Evergreen a vehicle driven by Blaine A. Koester, 21, Shumway, rear-ended a vehicle driven by Benjamin J. Sharp, 44, Flora, causing Sharp’s vehicle to rear-end a vehicledriven by Freddie E. Adele, 49, Effingham. No injuries and no citations.
December 24, 2017
Katie L. Paddock, 29, of Findlay was cited for Retail Theft
All Individuals Listed as arrested or issued a citation are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law