Effingham County Jail – January 11, 2017:
- 19-year-old Adam J. Lange, of Vandalia, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on an Effingham County warrant PTR for Domestic Battery.
- 23-year-old Hamed A. Alduraif, of Wichita, Kansas, was arrested by the Illinois State Police and charged with Driving While Licence Suspended. Bond of $150 was posted
- 33-Jamie L. Christer, of St. Elmo, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department and sentenced to 48 hours for resisting a police officer.
- 53-year-old Steven J. McBride, of Effingham, was arrested by the Effingham Police Department and charged with Disorderly Conduct.
Effingham Police Department:
January 11, 2017:
- Alex J. Bohnhoff, 19, Dieterich
- Improper Lane Usage
- Steven J. McBride, 53, Effingham
- Disorderly Conduct
- Criminal damage to a vehicle occurred while parked in the 300th block of Wernsing on 1/9/17 at approximately 8:42 P.M. A rear windshield-wiper valued at $30.00 sustained damage.
- Retail theft occurred from Walmart, 1204 Ave of Mid America, on 1/10/17 at approximately 11:21 A.M. Stolen was a Samsung Galaxy wireless charger pad valued at $19.88.