Effingham County Sheriff’s Department
December 13, 2017
- Jonathon G. Devore, 31, of Devore was arrested by Effingham County Sheriff’s Department for contempt of court after failing a drug test (anphetamines), for an original charge of possession of methamphetamine (<5 grams). Devore Posted $500.
- Forrest J Donaldson, 26, of Alton, MO was arrested by Effingham County Sheriff’s Department for failure to appear on an original warrant of residential burglary. Donaldson is in Custody.
- Timothy Shillembarger, 28, of Shelbyville was arrested by Effingham County Sheriff’s Department for failure to appear on an original warrant od possession of methamphetamine. Shillembarger is in custody.
Effingham Police Department
December 8, 2017
- At 1:01 P.M. at the intersection of Henrietta and Fayette a vehicle driven by Caitlin L. Blake, 31, Effingham, rear-ended a vehicle driven by Rodney G. Huber, 34, Teutopolis. No injuries and no citations.
December 12, 2017
- At 1:24 P.M. at 209 Austin vehicles driven by Alisha D. Cornell, 28, Effingham, and Rose Ann B. Germer, 61, Effingham, backed into each other. No injuries and no citations.
December 12, 2017
- A 16 Year Old Juvenile from Effingham was cited for Criminal Damage to Property
Mattoon Police Department
Mattoon Police arrested Ronnie L. Tolliver, 42 of Mattoon, on 12/12/17 at 2:28pm, for the offense of Disorderly Conduct. The arrest occurred in the 2000 block of Western Ave in Mattoon. The charge alleges Mr. Tolliver acted in an unreasonable manner in that he entered a public shopping center, and began yelling threats at numerous people, thus alarming and disturbing them. Mr. Tolliver was taken to the Coles County Safety and Detention Center.
Mattoon Police arrested John L. Chancellor, 34 of Humboldt, IL, on 12/13/17 at 12:18am, for the offense of Possession of Methamphetamine. The arrest occurred in the 1100 block of Hayes Ave in Mattoon. The charge alleges Mr. Chancellor was stopped by police while traveling in his vehicle, and at that time had possession of Methamphetamine. Mr. Chancellor was taken to the Coles County Safety and Detention Center.
All Individuals Listed as Arrested or Issued a Citation Are Innocent Until Proven Guilty in a Court of Law