Effingham County Jail
May 16, 2017
- 20 year old, Chelsie L. Finke, of Effingham was arrested by the Effingham Police Department on a Jasper County failure to appear warrant for larceny. Finke was transported to Jasper County.
- 39 year old, Jeremiah R. Donaldson, of Beecher City was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department for contempt of court for a failed drug test.
- 40 year old, Laurie A. Learned, of Altamont was arrested by the Altamont Police Department for driving while license is revoked. Learned posted $150.
- 20 year old, Delantae t. Purdiman, of Champaign was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on an Effingham County original warrant for unlawful possession of a weapon by a felon.
- 32 year old, Chelsea J. Sipes, of Effingham was arrested by the Effingham Police Department for possession of a controlled substance, driving while license is revoked, attempted theft over $500, forgery, and possession of stolen property.
Effingham Police Department
May 15, 2017
- At 2:56pm east of the intersection of Douglas and Park, a vehicle driven by 57 year old, Ruth A. Eirhart, of Effingham backed into a parked vehicle owned by 19 year old, Carlie Pernic, of Effingham. No injuries or citations were reported.
- Police are investigating the theft of an iPhone 6+ from a locker at 1301 N Maple between the hours of 5:50pm and 7:05pm on May 16th. The phone is valued at $700.
All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in the court of law.