Effingham County Jail Bookings – March 28, 2017:
- 19 year old Nathaniel T Martin, of Effingham, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department and charged with Petion to Modify Bond on an original Charge of Burglary.
- 36 year old Francesca R Fischetti, of Olney, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department and charged with Probation hold on an Original Charge of Possession of a Controlled Substance.
- 31 year old Rachel R Parker, of Effingham, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department and charged with Possession of Meth.
- 20 year old Reece R Wells, of St Elmo, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department and charged with Possession of a Hypodermic Needle, Civil Possession of Cannabis, Civil Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, and an Effingham County warrant fo Failure to Appear on Illegal Consumption by a Minor.
Effingham Police Department:
March 27, 2017:
- At 4:35 P.M. at the intersection of Banker and Clark a vehicle driven by Alexis C. Gutierrez, 18, Watson, rear-ended a vehicle driven by Amanda P. Swan, 49, Effingham. No injuries. Gutierrez was ticketed for Driving Under the Influence – Drugs and Failure to Reduce Speed to Avoid an Accident.
March 28, 2017:
- At 3:30 P.M. east of the intersection of Fayette and Mulberry a vehicle driven by Kaitlyn D. Wilkins, 19, Salem, rear-ended a vehicle driven by Randy A. Heckert, 43, Beecher City. No injuries and no citations.
March 23, 2017:
- A 17 Year Old Juvenile from Effingham
- Intent to Deliver Cannabis >30 grams but not more than 500 grams
March 28, 2017:
- Drake M. Stortzum, 18, Effingham
- Improper Lane Usage – Bicycle
All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.