Effingham County Jail Bookings – January 29, 2016:
- 24-year-old Takeisha Leshey Ring, of Shumway, was arrested by the Effingham Police Department and charged with Driving While Licence Suspended and Operating an Uninsured Motor Vehicle. Bond of $150 was posted.
- 41-year-old Timothy Miller, of Altamont, was arrested by the Effingham Police Department and charged with DUI/alcohol and Failure to Signal. Bond of $100 and valid divers licence was posted.
- 19-year-old Michael Joshua Vance, of Effingham, was arrested by the Effingham Police Department on a Coles County warrant for Battery. Vance was released to the Mattoon Police Department.
- 44-year-old Robert Duane Harris Jr., of Rantoul, was arrested in Champaign County on an Effingham County warrant for Littering on Highways.
Effingham Police Department:
January 24, 2017:
- At 6:35 P.M. at 1410 W/ Fayette a semi driven by Paul E. Wilson, 77, Madison, MS stuck a vehicle driven by Kevin E. Herron, 60, Findley. No injuries and no citations.
January 27, 2017:
- At approximately 3:00 P.M. at the intersection of Jefferson and Henrietta an unknown vehicle sideswiped a vehicle driven by Erza D. Newlin, 86, Wheeler. No injuries and no citations.
January 29, 2017:
- At 3:59 A.M. at the intersection of Keller and Marvon a vehicle driven by Paul A. Gardner, 52, Shumway, struck a deer. No Injuries and no citations.
January 27, 2017:
- Adam Tieffel, 20, Effingham
- Operating an Uninsured Motor vehicle
- Expired Registration
January 28, 2017:
- Xenia L. Montoya, 23, Dieterich
- Megan E. Scarlett, 19, Cowden.
- Retail Theft
- A burglary occurred to a maintenance building at Evergreen Park, 1110 Pelican between 3:30 A.M. 1/26/17 and 7:56 A.M. 1/27/17. Stolen was a pack of cigarettes valued at $8.00. A window sustained $400.00 in damage during the incident.
All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.