TEUTOPOLIS, IL-(Effingham Radio)- The Teutopolis High School has released a list of the first practice dates for Fall 2018 sports.
They are as follows:
- Cross Country- Wednesday, August 8th at 6:30am at the High School.
- Fall Baseball- Monday, August 13th from 9:00am-11:00am at the High School Baseball Diamond.
- Girls Tennis- Wednesday, August 8th from 8:00am-12:00pm at the TGS tennis courts.
- Boys Golf- Monday, August 6th, Tuesday August 7th, Wednesday, August 8th 8:30am-11:00am at Cardinal Golf Course.
- Girls Golf- Monday, August 6th at 4:00pm, Tryouts August 8th and 9th at Cardinal Golf Course.
- Soccer- Wednesday, August 8th from 6:00pm-8:00pm at the JH Soccer Field.
- Volleyball- Wednesday, August 8th 4:00pm-6:00pm at the HS Gym. August 11th is the Bike Ride to the Lake.
Athletes must have all their paperwork turned in prior to the first practice and the athletic fee must be paid prior to the first contest.