EFFINGHAM COUNTY, IL-(Effingham Radio)- The Effingham County Board is set to meet on Monday at 4:00pm.
During the meeting, the board will honor Bruce Bowen for his service as acting coroner and Lynn Brown for his service with the Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs.
The Board will then consider three donations.
These are a $4,000 donation to the Effingham County Fair, a $1,500 donation to Good Neighbor’s of Lake Sara Fireworks, and a $2,000 donation to Manufacturing Day 2018.
The Board then will discuss a resolution regarding a sanctuary for the life of unborn human beings.
The Board will also consider the following appointments:
- Airport Commission- Stanley Bahrns
- Housing Authority- Larry Taylor, Karen Mahaffey, Billy Genaust, and Janelle Eck
- Board of Health- Dr Ted Fifer, Merv Gillenwater, Karen Luchtefeld
- 377 Board- Gerald Jansen and Faith Griffin
- 708 Board- Carol Warfield, Barb Utz, Pati Jansen
- 911 Board- Julie Stephens and Wayne Rubach