Effingham County Jail – November 9, 2016:
- 71-Year-old Joseph W. McCoy, of Effingham, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on an Effingham County Warrant for Failure to Appear/Failure to Pay for Indecent/Lewd Exposure.
- 27-year-old Michelle L. McGrew, of Effingham, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on an Effingham County Warrant for Failure to Appear/Failure to Pay for DUI/Alcohol/Intoxicating Compound/Drug. Bail of $575 was posted.
- 29-year-old Jamie L. Kane, of Effingham, was arrested by the Effingham Police Department on an Effingham County Warrant for Possession of Methamphetamine.
November 10, 2016:
- 43-year-old Robert L. Funneman, of Farina, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Office and charged with DUI/Alcohol, Driving While Licence Revoked, and Improper Use of an ATV on a Roadway. Bail of $300 was posted.
Effingham Police Department:
November 4, 2016:
- At 1:37 P.M. at 2309 S. Banker a vehicle driven by Juanita J. Barnes, 80, Teutopolis, ran over a parking curb while attempting to park and struck and damaged two parked vehicles and a light pole owned by Russ Braunecker Cadillac Buick GMC, Effingham. No injuries and no citations.
November 8, 2016:
- Between 5:00 A.M. and 7:00 P.M. at 304 E. Roadway an unknown vehicle struck a parked vehicle owned by Gilbert Habbe, Effingham. No injuries and no citations at this time.
November 9, 2016:
- At 8:47 P.M. at 1701 Evergreen a semi driven by Daniel A. Howk, 33, Manvel, TX, backed into a parked semi owned by Veriha Trucking Inc., Marinette, WI. No injuries and no citations.
November 6, 2016:
- John H. W. Criner, 22, Effingham
- Alexa E. D. Holman, 18, Effingham
November 7, 2016:
- A 14 Year Old Juvenile from Effingham
- Retail Theft
- Theft from a video gaming machine owned by B & B Amusement occurred at 1701 W. Evergreen on 11/7/16 at approximately 4:40 P.M. An undetermined amount of cash was stolen from the machine. A lock sustained damage during the incident.