EFFINGHAM, IL -(Effingham Radio)- When a child is diagnosed with cancer, it not only affects them but those around them as well.
Many times its the family, and friends of that child who do everything possible to help them beat the dreaded disease.
The docuseries, The Promise…, focuses on cancer stricken children, and their families as they search for a cure.
Weidner along with the producers in a release stated, that they are currently searching for one sentence videos to be submitted; In the video the subject is required to say “what they promise to a child, friend, relative, etc. to tie in with the title of the docuseries regarding childhood cancer.”
Some examples of what they are looking for include:
- I promise to fight so no one else has to go through what my friend(s) went through.
This can be any statement regarding childhood cancer.
The only rule is that you must start it off with I Promise…
Additional Guidelines Include:
- You can film on your cell phone but the video must be horizontal.
- The video can be submitted to kristi@riskitproductions directly or through Dropbox, WeTransfer, Google Drive.
- A release form MUST be signed in order for your video to be used.
- If you are submitting more than one video, you only need to submit one Material Release form but it must have both video titles in the description.
- Don’t have a release form? Then contact Elizabeth or the producers of “The Promise” for one!
- If your video is not selected for the campaign video, it may be used for social media promotion on our new Facebook page.
According to RISK IT Productions, video submission must be sent by April 12.
Visit The Promise Docuseries on Facebook for more information.