Effingham County Jail Bookings – April 3, 2017:
- Roger D. Shick Jr., of Effingham, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department and charged with DUI/Alcohol, Disobeying a Stop Sign, and Operating an Uninsured Motor Vehicle.
Effingham Police Department:
March 31, 2017:
- At 7:46 A.M. at the intersection of Banker and Clark a vehicle driven by Ryan W. Niebrugge, 41, Effingham, rear-ended a vehicle driven by John Kortte, 52, Effingham. No injuries and no citations.
- At 8:57 P.M. at the intersection of Keller and Temple a vehicle driven by Estefania N. Cholula, 27, Effingham, rear-ended a vehicle driven by Roger K. Bastian, 61, Olney. No injuries and no citations.
April 1, 2017:
- At 7:00 A.M. at 1204 Ave of Mid America a semi driven by Clifford E. Baines, 63, Tumbling Shoals, AR, struck a parked vehicle owned by James B. Baird, Altamont. No injuries and no citations.
- At 1:31 P.M. north of the intersection of 4th and Hendelmeyer a vehicle driven by Stacy L. Cummins, 20, Louisville, rear-ended a vehicle driven by Connie E. Buss, 64, Olney. A third vehicle driven by Dennis R. Carie, 50, Effingham, then rear-ended Cummins’ vehicle. No injuries and no citations.
April 2, 2017:
- At 8:17 A.M. at the intersection of Ford and Oak Point a vehicle driven by Mary A. Heitkotter, 70, Montgomery, collided with a vehicle driven by Emil H. Kaldas, 52, Effingham. No injuries and no citations.
- At 3:03 P.M. at the intersection of Ford and Keller an unknown vehicle rear-ended a vehicle driven by Kami J. Mason, 35, Effingham. No injuries and no citations at this time.
March 23, 2017:
- Austin M. Ehrhardt, 19, Noble
- Deliver of Cannabis >30gr but not more than 500gr
- Possession of Cannabis >30gr but not more than 500gr
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
March 28, 2017:
- Gilberto Rodriguez Cortes, 29, Effingham
- No Valid Driver’s License
March 31, 2017:
- Michael C. Whitehead, 37, St. Peter
- Operating an Uninsured Motor Vehicle
April 1, 2017:
- Daniel W. Arthur, 26, Effingham
- Driving While License Suspended
- Criminal damage to a vehicle occurred while parked at 1607 S. Banker between 6:00 P.M. 3/27/17 and 8:00 A.M. 3/28/17. The driver’s side mirror sustained an undermined amount of damage.
- Criminal damage to a vehicle occurred while parked in the 500th block of 5th between 9:00 P.M. 3/27/17 and 8:00 A.M. 3/28/17. Each of the four tires sustained an undetermined amount of damage.
- Theft of a cellular phone occurred from 1701 W. Evergreen on 4/1/17 between 3:00 P.M. and 3:30 P.M. The phone is valued at $150.00.
- A felony theft occurred from Kay Jewelers, 1602 Ford, on 4/2/17 at approximately 4:23 P.M. Two unidentified black males exited the store with two bridal sets. The suspects entered a black passenger car with Missouri license plates and left the area, traveling in an unknown direction. The total value of the stolen bridal sets is approximately $10,700.00.
- Burglary from a motor vehicle occurred while parked at 503 N. Maple between 7:20 P.M. 4/2/17 and 1:45 A.M. 4/3/17. Stolen was a GPS valued at $99.00, a backpack valued at $30.00 and a text book valued at $240.00.
All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in the court of law.