Effingham County Jail Bookings – February 20, 2017:
- 27 year old Drew A Schlanser, of Effingham, was arrested by the Altamont Police Department and charged with DUI/Alcohol. Bond of $100 and his driver’s licence was posted.
- 34 year old Crystal D. Biggs, of Montrose, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department and charged with Driving While Licence Suspended. She was given notice to appear.
- 28 year old Mary L. Goecks, of Altamont, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department and charged with Driving While Licence Suspended. She was given notice to appear.
- 40 year old Josh D. Kennedy, of Searcy, Arkansas, was arrested by the Illinois State Police and charged with DUI/Drugs, Improper Lane Usage, and False Entries in Log Book.
- 30 year old Daniel W. Hoyer, of Beecher City, was arrested by Illinois State Police on an Effingham County warrant for Failure to Appear on Possession of Methamphetamine Precursor < 15 grams. Bond of $1075 was posted.
Effingham Police Department:
February 18, 2017:
- At 5:43 P.M. south of the intersection of Jaycee and 1300th St. a vehicle driven by Edward M. Owens, 50, Effingham, left the roadway and struck a ditch. No injuries. Owens was ticketed for Driving Under the Influence and Improper Lane Usage.
February 19, 2017:
- At 1:20 A.M. at the intersection of Temple and Main a vehicle driven by Christopher Mayhood, 42, Effingham, left the roadway, striking and damaging an Ameren Illinois utility pole. No injuries. Mayhood was ticketed for Driving Under the Influence.
- At 4:01 P.M. at 1006 W. Evergreen an unknown vehicle struck and damaged a mailbox. No injuries and no citations at this time.
February 20, 2017:
- At 7:19 P.M. at 1805 W. Fayette a semi driven by David A. Neagoy, 32, Flagstaff, AZ, backed into a parked semi owned by NXA Trucking Inc., Springfield, MO. No injuries and no citations.
- Criminal damage to property occurred in the 100th block of W. Edgewood between 7:00 A.M. 2/11/17 and 9:24 P.M. 2/20/17. A garage door sustained an undetermined amount of damage from being egged.
- A burglary occurred to a former gas station and liquor store at an unknown time prior to 7:32 A.M. 2/20/17 at 2303 S. Banker. At this time, it is undetermined what was stolen. During the incident, a glass door sustained $500.00 damage, and a glass window sustained $300.00 damage.
All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.