Effingham County Jail:
- 29-year-old Lucas A. Cortright, of Flora, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department and charged with Driving While Licence Revoked. He was given $1000 ROR.
- 20-year-old Ernesto Dominguez, of Bloomington, IN, was arrested by the Altamont Police Department and charged with No valid Drivers Licence, Improper Lane Usage, Civil Possession of Paraphernalia. He was given $1000 ROR.
- 30-year-old Eric S. Strange, of Effingham, was arrested by the Effingham Police Department and charged with Driving While Licence Suspended. Bond of $150 was posted.
- 39-year-old Delynne M. Morgason, of Herrick, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department and charged with DUI/Alcohol/Drugs, Illegal Lane Usage, and operating an Uninsured Motor Vehicle. Posted $100, Valid Drivers and was released.
Mattoon Police Department:
- Mattoon police arrested Cody A. Stewart, age 23 of Neoga, on Friday Dec. 30th at 4:43 a.m. The arrest stemmed from an incident in the 500 block of East Rudy Place. Stewart was charged with Domestic Battery for allegedly choking and biting a female. Stewart was taken to the jail.