Effingham County Jail – November 21, 2016:
- 24-year-old Nicholas E. Parker, of Altamont, was arrested by the Altamont Police Department on an Effingham County Warrant for Failure to Appear for Domestic Battery.
- 33-year-old Blake K. Traxler, of Beecher City, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on an Effingham County Warrant for Failure to Appear for Theft. Bail of $1000 was posted.
November 22, 2016:
- 19-year-old Sai Nmi Ramagiri, of Monmouth Junction, New Jersey, was arrested by the Altamont Police Department and charged with DUI/Drugs, Speeding (40+), Reckless Driving, OBST ID, Possession of Cannabis 10-30 GMS. Ramagiri additionally was arrested on a Middlesex, New Jersey Warrant for for Possession of a Controlled Substance, Possession with Intent to Deliver, and Possession with Intend to Deliver on School Property.
Effingham Police Department:
November 21, 2016:
- At 2:47 P.M. east of the intersection of 3rd and Washington a vehicle driven by Delia D. Penny, 39, Effingham, backed into a vehicle driven by Gerald A. Hecht, 52, Effingham. No injuries and no citations.
November 20, 2016:
- Morgan L. Deters, 20, Teutopolis
- Illegal Consumption of Alcohol by a Minor