DIETERICH, IL-(Effingham Radio)- The Village of Dieterich Board of Trustees is set to meet on Monday at 6:30pm.
During the meeting, the Board will hear the Engineer’s Report from Lee Beckman.
Beckman’s report is set to include updates on the ITEP 2013, ITEP 2016, Hartke Subdivision, Dollar General Water and Sewer Infrastructure, Dr Braddy’s New Medical Center Development, and Dieterich Creek.
The Board will discuss and take possible action on seven items of new business.
The items are as follows:
- Consider approval of an ordinance authorizing the execution of a contract for private development for Septic Solution, Inc and Jesse A James and Susan M James.
- Receive and acknowledge the recommendation letter from the Zoning Board on the petition for variance on the north front yard setback as requested by Jesse and Susan James
- Consider approval of an ordinance repealing an ordinance and further authorizing a variance from the Zoning Ordinance for the variance of the north front yard setback requested by Jesse and Susan James
- Consider an ordinance adopting an annexation agreement
- Consider an ordinance amending the zoning ordinance, rezoning a property owned by Donald E Probst and Norma J Probst from a R-1 Residential to a B-1 General Commercial.
- Consider an ordinance authorizing the execution of an amended release of lease for Phillip Hartke
- Consider a resolution establishing a schedule of meeting for the Village Board of Trustees, the Board of Zoning Appeals, and the Planning Board.
The Board will meet in Village Hall on North Main Street.