MATTOON, IL-(Effingham Radio)- The following has been released by the Mattoon Police Department:
November 26, 2018
- Mattoon Police arrested Rachel D. Creed, 29 years of age of Mattoon, for an active Coles County Warrant. The arrest occurred on 11/26/2018 at 9:17am in the 2500 block of Buxton Drive in Mattoon. The warrant was issued for Ms. Creed for a pretrial violation on a 2018 charge of Concealing / Aiding a Fugitive, after Ms. Creed violated the terms of her pretrial agreement. Ms. Creed was taken to the Coles County Jail.
- Mattoon Police arrested Calvin R. Washenfieldt, 28 years of age of Rantoul, IL, for the offense of Criminal Damage to Property. The arrest occurred on 11/26/2018 at 10:29am at the Mattoon Police Department. The charge alleges that on 11/10/28 while in the 2500 block of Buxton Drive in Mattoon, Mr. Washenfieldt used an object to knowingly scratch a motor vehicle. Mr. Washenfieldt was issued a court date and was released.
- Mattoon Police arrested Sciler A. Gould, 22 years of age of Mattoon, for the offense of Possession of Methamphetamine. The arrest occurred on 11/26/2018 at 1:58pm in the 1100 block of Rudy Ave in Mattoon. The charge alleges that on 11/26/18, police made contact with Mr. Gould who was on foot in the 1100 block of Rudy Ave. During this time, Mr. Gould admitted to police that he was in possession of Cannabis. Police then searched Mr. Gould, and discovered he was also in possession of Methamphetamine. Mr. Gould was taken to the Coles County Jail.
- Mattoon Police arrested Tabitha M. Butler, 32 years of age of Mattoon, for the offense of Battery. The arrest occurred on 11/26/2018 at 4:40pm at the Mattoon Police Department. The charge alleges that on 11/26/2018 while in the 600 block of S. 6th Street in Mattoon, Ms. Butler battered a male subject by kicking and punching him. Ms. Butler was issued a court date and was released.
- Mattoon Police arrested 50 year old Michael S. Rogers, 32 year old Rachel A. Degironne, and 47 year old John L. Moody, all of Mattoon, all for the offense of Possession of Methamphetamine. The arrest occurred on 11/26/2018 at Lakeland Blvd and Marion Ave in Mattoon, when Mr. Rogers was taken into custody at 10:42pm, Ms. Degirone at 10:49pm, and Mr. Moody at 10:54pm. The charge against them alleges that on 11/26/2018, police stopped a vehicle they were all traveling in for a traffic violation, and Mr. Rogers was found to be operating the vehicle with a suspended driver’s license. During the time of the stop, Ms. Degironne, who was a passenger, was found to have an active Coles County Warrant for her arrest. Mr. Moody, also a passenger admitted during the stop to having possession of a small amount of Cannabis. During a search of the motor vehicle, Methamphetamine was also located within the vehicle within everyone’s reach. Mr. Rogers, Ms. Degironne, and Mr. Moody were all taken to the Coles County Jail.
-ALL PERSONS LISTED ARE INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY IN THE COURT OF LAW-