MATTOON, IL-(Effingham Radio)- The following has been released by the Mattoon Police Department.
November 21, 2018
- Mattoon police and the East Central Illinois Drug Task Force arrested Jenna N. Abney, age 21 of Mattoon, on Wednesday Nov. 21st at 1:30 p.m. The arrest occurred in the 900 block of N. 13th street after a search warrant was served at a residence from which drugs were allegedly being sold. Abney was charged with Possession of Methamphetamine. The charge alleges that she was within the residence and found to be in possession of meth and hypodermic needles. Abney was taken to jail.
- Taylor D. Collins, age 25 of Mattoon, was arrested on 11/21 at 1:53 p.m. in the 4200 block of Lakeland Blvd. Collins was charged with Possession of Methamphetamine with Intent to Deliver, Felon in Possession of a Firearm, and also had an outstanding Coles County warrant of arrest for Burglary.
- Colton T. Bloxom, age 24 of Mattoon, was arrested at 1:59 p.m. for Possession of Methamphetamine with Intent to Deliver.
- Alexa K. Webb, age 21 of Mattoon, was arrested for Possession of Methamphetamine with Intent to Deliver, at 4:24 p.m.
- Mark K. Simmons Jr., age 35 of Mattoon, was arrested on 11/21 at 3:45 p.m. in the 400 block of S. 15th street. He was charged with Possession of Methamphetamine with Intent to Deliver. The incident began when officers were dispatched to the area regarding a trespassing complaint. Upon arrival, officers found Simmons to be in possession of meth, and learned that he had allegedly been selling meth from a residence. Simmons was taken to jail.
-ALL PERSONS LISTED ARE INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY IN THE COURT OF LAW-