Effingham County Jail
November 06, 2018
- 25 year old, Patric N. McGuire, of Watson, IL, was arrested by Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on a Bureau County warrant for Failure To Appear on the original charge of Criminal Trespass To Vehicle.
- 33 year old, Kerry L. Pinkstaff, of Flat Rock, IL, was arrested by Effingham County Sheriff’s Department for Driving While License Is Suspended.
- 20 year old, Anthony Brown, of Effingam, IL, was arrested by Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on a Fayette County warrant for Failure To Appear on the original charge of Possession Of Methamphetamine, and a Moultrie County warrant for Failure To Appear on the original charge of Possession Of Cannabis (<10 grams). Brown was taken to Fayette County.
Effingham Count Jail
October 31, 2018
- At 7:04 A.M. north of the intersection of Keller and Evergreen a vehicle driven by Jonathon C. Barnick, 16, Effingham, rear-ended a vehicle driven by Laura A. Connerly, 55, Effingham. No injuries and no citations.
- Between 6:00 P.M. October 30, 2018 and 7:00 A.M. October 31, 2018 an unknown vehicle struck and damaged a fence owned by Richard Mette, Builder’s Supply, at 100 E. Evergreen. No injuries and no citations at this time.
- At 10:19 A.M. east of the intersection of Henrietta and Fayette a vehicle driven by Brian L. Blankenship, 27, Newton, rear-ended a vehicle driven byLarry E. Campbell, 79, Newton. No injuries. Blankenship was ticketed for No Valid Driver’s License.
- At 2:30 P.M. at the intersection of Maple and Grove a vehicle driven by Paul W. Fearday, 75, Effingham, backed into a vehicle driven by Kesney L. Estrada, 35, Effingham. No injuries and no citations.
October 28, 2018
John T. Arnold, 61, Effingham
- Driving Under the Influence
- Driving While License Revoked
- Improper Lane Usage
November 2, 2018
Glenn D. Williams, 49, Cosby, TN
- No Valid Driver’s License
- Illegal Transportation of Alcohol
INDIVIDUALS LISTED AS ARRESTED OR ISSUED A CITATION ARE INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY IN A COURT OF LAW