EFFINGHAM COUNTY, IL-(Effingham Radio)- The Effingham County Board is set to meet on Monday at 4:00pm.
During the meeting, the Board will discuss a letter of authorization in regards to Lakeside EMS.
The Board will then discuss and take possible action on the following items:
- a 5 year contract renewal with DevNet Incorporated in regards to the Real Estate Tax and Vitals Software
- a Per Capita Contribution to South Central Illinois Regional Planning and Developmental Commission for $4,000
- Award a voice and data cabling bid to Field Wrxs, Inc for $29,347
- Consider an ordinance that amendments the budget appropriation to Youth Diversion Fund in the amount of $7,500
- Accept a bid for Mitigation EMA Plan
- Consider a resolution to adopt a special fund for County Capital Improvement, Repair, Replacement Fund
- Consider a Proposed FY19 Budget for 30 day layover
- Appoint Robert Tutko to the Ambulance Oversight Committee
The Effingham County Board meets in the third floor meeting room of the Effingham County Building.