High School Volleyball
- Windsor/Stew-Stras won the championship of the Shelbyville/Pana Invitational with a 4-1 record. W/SS would defeat Pana 25-21 25-23, Newton 25-22 25-12, St. Thomas Moore 25-14 25-24, would lose to Rochester 25-16 25-19 in pool play but would go to win against Rochester 25-15 25-19 15-12 to take the championship. Leading the way for W/SS for the tournament Mackenzi Tabbert had 91 assists, Megan Schlechte had 57 kills and Carson Cole had 49 digs. W/SS is now 19-4 on the season.
- Effingham went 2-3 in the Shelbyville/Pana Invitational. The Hearts would drop games to St.Thomas Moore 13-25 20-25 and Shelbyville 20-25 25-17 13-15 then would defeat Neoga 25-20 25-15 then fall to Newton 25-16 16-25 12-15 only to defeat Neoga again 25-11 25-12. Leading the way for Effingham Carsyn Fearday had 85 assists, Natalie Carie had 39 kills and Kiyah Kulman and Miranda Fox both had 35 digs.
- Altamont went 2-3 in the Highland Tournament. Altamont would fall to Centralia 18-25 16-25 and Highland 11-25 14-25 and win matches against Columbia 25-22 25-16 and Alton 25-14 25-11 but would fall to Columbia in the Consultation Championship 25-23 16-25 7-15. Leading the way for Altamont Kuhns had 35 assists, Grimsley had 72 digs and Mette had 25 kills.
Junior High Cross Country
- Both St. Anthony/Sacred Heart boys and girls advance to State next weekend. The boys finished in 1st and the girls finished in 2nd place
For the Boys Bucio finished in 3rd, Elder in 5th, Wiedman in 6th, Walsh in 7th, Braunecker in 8th. Hanfland in 18th and Sager 2st.
For the Girls Anna Faber finished in 7th, Ava Faber in 13th, Green in 16th, Seagle in 17th, Miller in 22nd and Niebrugge in 26th.
Junior High Basketball
- On Friday the Effingham Girls Basketball team would pick up two victories over Neoga. In the 7th Grade contest Effingham won 42-6
In the 8th Grade contest Effingham would win 30-17
On Saturday the Effingham Girls Basketball team won the 7th Grade game 28-25 over T-Town
- In the 8th Grade contest T-Town won 23-21 over Effingham
- St. Anthony captured 2nd place at the Cumberland 7th Grade Girls Basketball Tournament with a victory over Stew-Stras 30-18 and lost the championship game to Sigel St.Michael 21-10.