DIETERICH, IL-(Effingham Radio)- The Village of Dieterich Board of Trustees are set to meet on Monday at 6:30pm.
The Board will begin their meeting by hearing the Engineer’s Report.
The Engineer’s Report is set to discuss the ITEP 2013, ITEP 2016, consideration of a change to Order #4 for the Hartke Subdivision in the amount of $2,152.50, consideration of a pay estimate in the amount of $169,216.06 for the Hartke Subdivision, infrastructure of the proposed Dollar General, and Loda/Maple Street intersection improvements.
The Board will then discuss and take possible action on six items of new business.
The items are as follows:
- Consider approval of a resolution of inducement to Glenwood Equities, LLC for the development property within the village limits
- Consider approval of a resolution approving the final plat and certificate of platting for the second replat of Hartke Subdivision
- Consider approval of an ordinance authorizing the execution of an amendment to the certificate of platting and certificate of restrictions of Hartke Subdivision
- Consider approval of an ordinance that amends the ordinance that authorizes the sale of real estate in the second replat of Hartke Subdivision
- Consider approval of an ordinance that vacates an unnamed alley
- Consider a quote by Bohnhoff Bros. for seeding of the Hartke Subdivision
The Board will meet in Village Hall on North Main Street.