EFFINGHAM, IL-(Effingham Radio)- Effingham, St Anthony, and Jasper County Schools are set to have early dismissal on Friday.
According to a press release from the Effingham Unit #40 Office, all Unit #40 Schools, St Anthony Grade School, St Anthony High School, and Sacred Heart School will have a half-day of attendance on Friday, September 21st for School Improvement.
The Schools will utilize the following early dismissal schedule:
- 10:50 A.M. Central ECSE Preschool only
- 11:35 A.M. Early Learning Center Kindergarten – for buses
- 11:45 A.M. Early Learning Center Kindergarten – for parent pickup
- 11:50 A.M. Effingham High School and St. Anthony High School
- 12:00 Noon Effingham Junior High School, Central (No Early Childhood Special Education P.M. classes), South Side, St. Anthony Grade, and Sacred Heart
Additionally, the Jasper County Schools Superintendent reported that on Friday, September 21st, Jasper County Schools will be dismissing early for homecoming early dismissal.
Jasper County Schools will be utilizing the following dismissal schedule:
- 12:40 P.M. Ste Marie
- 1:10 P.M. Newton High School
- 1:25 P.M. Newton Elementary
The Schools Superintendent also asked that any parents needing to report transportation changes for Friday, call their child’s school by 10:00am on Friday.