EFFINGHAM, IL-(Effingham Radio)- The Effingham Unit #40 Board of Education met on Monday evening.
During the meeting, the Board announced that successful ratification votes were recorded for a new collective bargaining agreement with the ECTA (Effingham Classroom Teacher’s Association).
A press release from the Effingham Unit #40 District Office regarding that ratification can be seen below.
Additionally, the Board made personnel moves, including hiring, transferring, appointing, accepting resignations, and approving leave of absences.
Those personnel moves are as follows:
- Erin McDevitt- Psychologist
- Christi Elliott- Computer Teacher at EJHS
- Tina Verdeyen- English Teacher at EJHS
- Mildred Cowger- Special Education Teacher at Central
- Kelsey Keller- Special Education Teacher at EJHS
- Marian Fulk- Special Education Teacher at EJHS
- Amanda White- Art Teacher at EJHS
- Jackie Mette- Health/PE Teacher at EHS
- Gabrielle Henderson- Science Teacher at EHS
- Stephanie Shaffer- Paraprofessional
- Todd Stewart- 2 Hr Bus Driver
- Elaina LaPage- Cafeteria Monitor at South Side
- Steven Shillings- Custodian at EJHS
- Jamie Irwin- 4 Hr Bus Driver
- Amy Hines- Yearbook Supervisor at EHS
- Nicole Doehring- Special Education Teacher
- Morgan Healy- Science Teacher
- Bill Overbeck- Bus Driver
- Tammy Yingst- 3 Hr Cook
- Sara Rauch- Paraprofessional
Leave of Absence:
- Lauren Pals- FMLA
- Shanna Lewis- FMLA