TEUTOPOLIS, IL-(Effingham Radio)- The Teutopolis Board of Education made personnel moves at their meeting on Monday.
During the meeting, the Board accepted resignations from Diane Bierman as a 4-hr cook at TJHS and Terry Brummer as a bus driver.
The Board also hired Tonya Merman as a 4-hr cook at TJHS, Karen Deters as a 3-hr cook at TGS, Jodi Anders as a 2-hr cafeteria helper on Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays at TGS, Hannah Apple as a JH assistant volleyball coach, and Brittany Beals as a JH assistant volleyball coach, with the latter two to split duties.
The Board also approved adjustments to their rates for athletic officials pay.
Other items discussed/acted on at the Board of Education meeting include:
- Set a budget hearing for Monday, September 24th at 6pm
- Approved a final payment of $52,469.01 for the THS and TJHS roof work to Geissler Roofing Co, Inc
- Approved the disposal of district property by the selling of two older vehicles
- Approved a tentative 2018-2019 budget
- Continued the THS facility discussions