- Driving Under the Influence (DUI) Citations 0
- Other Alcohol/Drug Citations 2
- Occupant Restraint Offenses 2
- Registration Offenses 3
- Driver’s License Offenses 3
- Insurance Violations 1
- Total Citations/Arrests 10
- Total Written Warnings 31
Alcohol and drug impairment is a factor in more than 30 percent of all fatal motor vehicle crashes in Illinois.
There is one alcohol-related traffic fatality very 3 minutes in the United States.
The ACE program allows officers to work even harder at removing dangerous DUI offenders from the road.
This project is funded through the Illinois Department of Transportation.