EFFINGHAM, IL-(Effingham Radio)- The Effingham Board of Education met on Tuesday night.
During the meeting, the Board went into Closed Session.
After closed session, the Board awarded a physical education uniform bid to Jedco.
They also approved an employee list.
The employee list included the following:
- Sara Schnepper as a Nurse Paraprofessional at South Side
- Gala Meyer as a Special Education Teacher at Central
- Heather Hartmand as a 10 month Secretary at EHS
- Jordyn Hartke as a Mentor Facilitator at EHS
- Greg Brumleve as a Part-Time Industrial Arts Teacher at EHS
- Clair Monroe as a Math Teacher at EJHS
- Andrea Miller as a Science Teacher at EJHS
- Greg Hagy as a Library Clerk at EHS
- Jenni Fritcher as a Teacher
- Ryan Koester as a Custodian
- Jodi Frost as a Teacher