During the meeting, the Board hired Christa Malone as a Jr High Math and Science Teacher for the 2018-2019 school year.
Additionally, the Board authorized the Superintendent to prepare the tentative budget for the 2018-2019 school year.
A public hearing will be held on this amended budget on Monday, June 18th at 7:15pm in the High School Library.
Additional items discussed and voted on at the Board of Education meeting include:
- Federal grant applications
- Waiver of conflict of interest with Miller, Tracy, Braun, Funk, and Miller
- Speech services contract with Stacy Gibson
- Purchase of an electronic marquee
- Ratified a collective bargaining agreement with the Brownstown Education Association.